WSU Student Accessibility Services
Housing accommodations, including emotional support animals, require the following forms: Registration/Intake, Housing Accommodation Student Request Form or Emotional Support Animal Student Request Form and forms to be completed by your licensed professional.

Please click or tap the appropriate menu item below to indicate the forms you wish to complete.

Please rotate your device to use this website.